Eming what does it stand for? This question has been asked to us a lot.
Employment agencies are not new. We thought it could be more fun, cozier and above all, more personal. A few cups of coffee later and the name Eming was born.
Eming. Em stands for Employee. Because all our employee are treated like kings. Without you we are not able to help our customers! So we added ING.
In other words, Employee + King = EMING.
Enough about our name. What do we actually do?
Eming mediates technical professionals for the metal-, construction- and technical sector in the Netherlands. Our informal, enthusiastic and experienced team provides professionals, like you, throughout the Netherlands.
Goal-oriented, flexible and thinking along. That is what Eming stands for.
Are you looking for a job in the Netherlands? You are at the right place! We help you immediately with a great job. With us you are not a number and you will get the attention you deserve! Of course with a well-matched salary and secondary employment conditions.
Our step-by-step plan
Step 1 Get to know us while enjoying a (digital) cup of coffee. We want to get to know you in order to select the right company.
Step 2 Sign contract digitally at the office. Pick up your work clothes and tools.
Step 3 Settle down at our accommodation.
Step 4 Pick up your social security number (BSN).
Step 5 Start your first day!
Step 6 Eming guides you towards a pleasant long-term cooperation. We keep in close contact throughout your work period and afterwords.
Eming’s cooperation guarantees, not unimportant:
- Eming has the correct certification (VRO, NBBU, SNF, NEN, and VCU);
- The correct payment of a very good wage in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- Pension accrual at Stipp(+);
- Housing through Eming and according to the SNF standard (single room);
- Possibilities for a company car;
- If necessary for your work, we provide (electrical) tools;
- Good quality work clothes;
- One-contact person;
- Health insurance through Zorg & Zekerheid.
Curious about the possibilities and our vacancies? A (digital) cup of coffee is drunk in no time! Contact us now