Our client is an innovative company with more than 100 years of experience for various metal projects. This company has 5 milling machines for machining single pieces or small series of milling work. The development of the candidate is central and personal attention is given to the candidate. You will be involved in programming in Heidenhain iTNC 530, independently from the technical drawing. You will perform control measurements and ensure the final quality of the product. You are also familiar with working with an overhead crane and lifting equipment.
Our projects are all over The Netherlands, so we provide suitable accommodation in the region max.30 km. We will of course arrange your health insurance and there are various training options.
Who are you and what do we expect from you:
● You are familiar with CNC milling;
● You have knowledge of Heidenhain (ISO) or Fanuc;
● You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
● You can communicate independently in English or German;
● You preferably have your own transport.
What we offer:
● The correct payment of a very good wage (€ 550 – € 580 NET a week) in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
● Pension accrual at Stipp(+);
● Housing through Eming and according to the SNF standard (single room);
● Possibilities for a company car;
● If necessary for your work, we provide (electrical) tools;
● Good quality work clothes;
● One contact person;
● Health insurance through Zorg & Zekerheid.
Interested? Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Let our recruiters know by contacting them. Enter your contact details down below or send it to email@example.com. Do you first want information or do you have any questions? Call us: 0031 55 785 30 29. Follow us on Facebook-Instagram @Eming_Group.
Eming mediates technical professionals in the metal, construction and installation sector. With an expert, informal and enthusiastic team, with a total of more than 50 years of experience in technical job placement, we make professionals available to leading companies throughout the Netherlands.