Our client has more than 100 years of experience in iron castings. They use excellent software to simulate the casting and cooling process. Special software allows them to scan existing products and check them for minute deviations in dimensions, also known as ‘reverse engineering’.
Their years of experience prove the importance of verticalization: managing the entire production process from start to finish. In this way they can minimize the risk of defects to the utmost.
To expand the team, we are looking for grinders, deburrs and craftsmen who want to polish and sanding. Experience is required.
Who you are and what do we expect from you.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are independent and be able to communicate with colleagues in German or English;
- You have completed a relevant education;
- You preferably have your own transport.
What we offer.
- The correct payment of a very good wage (€ 450,- / € 500,- a week) in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- Pension accrual at Stipp(+);
- Housing through Eming and according to the SNF standard (single room);
- Possibilities for a company car;
- If necessary for your work, we provide (electrical) tools;
- Good quality work clothes;
- One contact person;
- Health insurance through Zorg & Zekerheid.
Interested? Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Let us know by contacting us. Enter your contact details down below or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you first want information or do you have any questions? Call us: 0031 55 785 30 29. Follow us on Facebook-Instagram @Eming_Group.
Eming mediates technical professionals in the metal, construction and installation sector. With an expert, informal and enthusiastic team, with a total of more than 50 years of experience in technical job placement, we make professionals available to leading companies throughout the Netherlands.