As a painter you mainly decorate and maintain wooden elements, such as window frames and doors etcetera. Your work will consist of the preparation of surfaces through washing, sanding, filling and putty. In addition, as a painter you will carry out small repairs to surfaces before the correct application of primer and topcoat layers to achieve the desired end result.
Our projects are all over The Netherlands, so we provide suitable accommodation in the region max. 30 km. We will of course arrange your health insurance and there are various training options.
Who you are and what do we expect from you.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You are independent and be able to communicate with colleagues in German or English;
- You have completed a relevant education;
- You are in possession of a valid VCA certificate. If you don’t have this, you can do this through us;
- You preferably have your own transport.
What we offer
- The correct payment of a very good wage (€ 450,- / € 500,- a week) in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- Pension accrual at Stipp(+);
- Housing through Eming and according to the SNF standard (single room);
- Possibilities for a company car;
- If necessary for your work, we provide (electrical) tools;
- Good quality work clothes;
- One contact person;
- Health insurance through Zorg & Zekerheid.
Interested? Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Let Michalea know by contacting her. Enter your contact details down below or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you first want information or do you have any questions? Call us: 0031 55 785 30 29. Follow us on Facebook-Instagram @Eming_Group.
Eming mediates technical professionals in the metal, construction and installation sector. With an expert, informal and enthusiastic team, with a total of more than 50 years of experience in technical job placement, we make professionals available to leading companies throughout the Netherlands.