Our client is well-known in yacht building. You will work here together with other craftsmen to ensure the best result. You are not afraid to take responsibility. You will work as a pipefitter and have knowledge of isometric drawings. Measuring and cutting pipes is part of this job. If you can assemble flanges, that’s an advantage.
Our projects are all over The Netherlands, so we provide suitable accommodation in the region max. 30 km. We will of course arrange your health insurance and there are various training options.
Who you are
- Familiar with isometric drawings;
- You have an EU Passport;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You are independent and be able to communicate with colleagues in German or English;
- You preferably have your own transport.
What we offer
- The correct payment of € 550 – € 600 NET a week in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- Pension accrual at Stipp(+);
- Housing (single rooms) through Eming and according to the SNF standard;
- Possibilities for a company car;
- If necessary for your work, we provide (electrical) tools;
- Good quality work clothes;
- One contact person;
- Health insurance through Zorg & Zekerheid.
Interested? Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Let our recruiters know by contacting them. Send your contact details and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you first want information or do you have any questions?
Call us: 0031 55 785 30 29. Follow us on Facebook-Instagram @Eming_Group.
Eming mediates technical professionals in the metal, construction and installation sector. With an expert, informal and enthusiastic team, with a total of more than 50 years of experience in technical job placement, we make professionals available to leading companies throughout the Netherlands.