As a Welder (MIG/MAG) you work on steel constructions.
MIG/MAG welding is a specific welding technique. The name is an abbreviation and stands for Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas. There are actually two types, but because the only difference is the gas used, it is still seen as the same type. But did you know already, ofcourse…
Your work is very versatile: with some constructions you can finish within an hour, but sometimes it takes three days. You always work individually on a product, but you are working with your colleagues in the same room.
Our projects are all over The Netherlands, so we provide suitable accommodation in the region max. 30 km. We will of course arrange your health insurance and there are various training options.
What we offer
Who you are and what do we expect from you.
- The correct payment of a very good wage (€ 500,- / € 530,- NET. a week) in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- Pension accrual at Stipp(+);
- Housing through Eming and according to the SNF standard (single room);
- Possibilities for a company car;
- If necessary for your work, we provide (electrical) tools;
- Good quality work clothes;
- One contact person;
- Health insurance through Zorg & Zekerheid.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You are independent and be able to communicate with colleagues in German or English;
- You have completed a relevant education;
- You are in possession of a valid VCA certificate. If you don’t have this, you can do this through us;
- You preferably have your own transport;
- Laying a constant weld is no problem for you;
- You can read technical drawings with ease;
- You work accurately and strive for a high level of finish.
Interested? Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Let our recruiters know by contacting them. Enter your contact details down below or send it to email@example.com. Do you first want information or do you have any questions? Call us: 0031 55 785 30 29. Follow us on Facebook-Instagram @Eming_Group.
Eming mediates technical professionals in the metal, construction and installation sector. With an expert, informal and enthusiastic team, with a total of more than 50 years of experience in technical job placement, we make professionals available to leading companies throughout the Netherlands.