At your future job, you will make concrete elements. You have the knowledge of technical drawings and can cut concrete based on them. You will place elements in the concrete (pipes and pieces of installation technology). In addition you drill holes and unload cement.
Our projects are all over The Netherlands, so we provide suitable accommodation in the region max. 30 km. We will of course arrange your health insurance and there are various training options.
Who you are and what do we expect from you
● Familiar with construction drawings;
● You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
● You are independent and be able to communicate with colleagues in German or English;
● You preferably have your own transport.
What we offer
● The correct payment of a very good wage a week in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
● Pension accrual at Stipp(+);
● Housing (single rooms) through Eming and according to the SNF standard;
● Possibilities for a company car;
● If necessary for your work, we provide (electrical) tools;
● Good quality work clothes;
● One contact person;
● Health insurance through Zorg & Zekerheid.
Interested? Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Let Michaela know by contacting her. Enter your contact details down below or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you first want information or do you have any questions? Call us: 0031 55 785 30 29. Follow us on Facebook-Instagram @Eming_Group.
Eming mediates technical professionals in the metal, construction and installation sector. With an expert, informal and enthusiastic team, with a total of more than 50 years of experience in technical job placement, we make professionals available to leading companies throughout the Netherlands.